Thank You For Visiting Celebrity HotSpots!
“Discover Where Your Fave Celebs Hang Out”
Spotting celebs and selecting cool places to visit during vacations, daily life, or special occasions has never been easier…
Who Are We?
« A curator of celebrity visited hot spots (places) and celebrity sightings, purveyor of all things pop-culture, & publisher of celebhotspots.com web platform and celebrity oriented city guides
« A strong advocate of positive, fun approach to spotting celebrities, staying up on the hottest new places and enduring classics, capturing latest trends along with retro, old school favorites from past decades
« A proud supporter of charitable celebrities by highlighting the causes they support and celebrity-related charity events
About Celebrity HotSpots Website
« Who’s been seen where, not who’s behaving badly — sightings vs. gossip, location-based
« New spottings (approx 100/day) & engaging content added daily: celebrities, hotspots (places, hangouts, locations), pop culture photos, charitable celebs and all the latest happenings
« One-of-a-kind, searchable proprietary database makes it easy to search 100,000+ celebrity spottings by celebrity (18,000+) or hotspot (4,000+); view who has been spotted where, total number of spottings, date spotted and what was occurring at each spotting
« Searchable, Proprietary Database
« Photos: Celebs, Hotspots, Sightings, Pop Culture
« Charitable Celebs
« Blog & News
« Celebrity HotSpots Los Angeles Restaurant Guide: Where Your Fave Celebs Dine and Celebrity HotSpots Los Angeles Bars And Clubs Guide: Where Your Fave Celebs Party provide an inside track to Los Angeles-area restaurants and bars ranked by most celebrity spottings. The Restaurant Guide & the Bars and Clubs Guide are available in paperback and ebook formats online.
|Celebrity HotSpots Restaurant Guide: Where Your Fave Celebs Dine||Celebrity HotSpots Bars and Clubs Guide: Where Your Fave Celebs Party|
About Celebrity HotSpots Founder and CEO
« I’m a foodie, pop culture fan, mixologist, and have traveled the world. For many years I was lucky enough to have fun creating, launching and marketing fragrances for Estee Lauder/Aramis and Giorgio Beverly Hills. Then I had fun in the advertising world providing traditional and digital strategy for clients such as Nestle, Mattel and FX Networks. Now I’m having fun keeping up with the latest pop culture trends, curating the Celebrity HotSpots website, developing partnerships, and writing local city guides with a celebrity spin.
THAT’S MY STORY. WHAT’S YOURS?
About Our Team
Social Media and Marketing Managers/Interns:
– Chloe Dong – Kent State University, Master’s Degree, Public Relations Graduated Summer 2014
– Nicholas Ponisi – Monmouth University – Long Branch, NJ – BA, Communication (Major) – Graduated May 2014, Stand-Up Comedian
– Claire Paschen – Student at Xavier University – Cincinatti, OH – Public Relations and Advertising Majors – Graduating 2015
– Lindsey DeLuca – Student at Columbia College Chicago – Graduating May 2015
– Lauren Cuddy – Bradley University. Peoria, IL – Bachelor of Science, Graduated July 2012 – Major: Int’l Business – Minor: Marketing
– Megan Hipkin – University of Redlands, Graduated April 2013
– Christian Kruse – Social Studies – Universitet i Oslo, 2009 – 2012
– Alejandro Cavidad – Owner, Techtivo LLC
– Tom Deutsch – Technology Consultant
– Jeff Black – Managing Partner, Blacklisted Media
– Yolanda Dunbar – – Senior Branding and Direct Marketing Executive
– Carole Rosner – Contributing Writer at The Institute for Educational Advancement